Your Trusted Colorado Springs Plumbers
Do you know who to turn to in Colorado Springs when you have a troubling plumbing issue? What about a plumbing emergency? Chances are, you don’t want to call in just any plumber—after all, you want to ensure they’re reputable, experienced, and will solve your problem at the source so you never have to deal with it again. Well, that’s what you get when you contact Peak Home Performance. Due to our vast experience, licensing, and certifications, our master plumbers are equipped to handle jobs that other contractors cannot.
In fact, we carry the best diagnostic equipment and have the highest level of training compared to our competitors. With tools like inspection cameras, gas leak detection equipment and other high-end tools, you can count on us to do the job right. That’s why we’re The Home Depot's Certified Installer!
For plumbing services you can rely on, contact Peak Home Performance today. Guaranteed comfort at an affordable price.
Ask About Our Comprehensive Plumbing Services
Our master plumbers are quite skilled at all types of plumbing services and repairs throughout the Olympic City. Our Colorado Springs area customers know that they can trust us for more than just simple plumbing fixes—we provide comprehensive plumbing solutions for whatever your needs may be.
- Video Pipe Inspection: Through video camera inspection, our plumbers can get a close look at what’s going on deep down in your plumbing system, without disrupting any part of it or your home.
- Bathroom and Kitchen Plumbing: These are typically the most used rooms in any given home, and with that they deserve a good deal of attention and care. With such a vast plumbing system, it’s important to keep up on your plumbing maintenance and only hire pros to work on your plumbing in this area.
- Emergency Plumbing: Have you ever heard any of your Colorado Springs neighbors mention a plumbing problem that happened at a convenient time? This pretty much doesn’t exist—if you know your plumbing problem can’t wait until business hours, please don’t hesitate to call us for 24/7 emergency plumbing services.
- Gas Piping: Did you know it requires special licensing to work on gas lines and gas piping? This is definitely not something that constitutes as a "do it yourself" job!
- Main Water Line Services: The main water line is the most integral part of your plumbing system, carrying water from the municipal treatment plants in your community to your home. This is a sturdy part of your plumbing system, but can still experience issues. Be sure to keep up on plumbing repairs to avoid the worst of them.
- New Construction Plumbing: Are you having a new home constructed? Then you need a main water line installed to connect that home to the community’s water treatment plant. You’ll want to ensure this is done by a qualified professional as to not accidentally break any community rules.
- Repiping: Is your home more than a few decades old? If so, you may be due for repiping—which is either a whole-house job, or it involves replacing a degrading system piece by piece.
- Slab Leak Repair: Slab leaks are ominous—they occur beneath the concreate foundation of a home and can create significant damage before they’re even caught. Fend off this problem by contacting our team for plumbing maintenance.
- Sump Pump Services: With heavy rain and snow melt, your basement or lowest part of your home are in danger of flooding. A sump pump installation, however, takes this concern away.
Schedule Your Plumbing Services With Our Colorado Springs Team
Do you know the important part about plumbing maintenance? Through methods like video pipe inspections, our team of plumbers can easily access your entire plumbing system without disrupting your life at all. Maintenance isn’t 100% foolproof—you may still need sudden repairs every now and then. But that’s why it pays to have a team like us on your side. You can count on professionalism and a job done right. Contact our Colorado Springs plumbers today!