Peak Leasing Program
New HVAC System with No Money Down!
As a valued Peak Leasing Program member, there are ZERO out-of-pocket costs when it comes to your HVAC system. You won’t have to pay a cent if you need repairs or parts. Nor will you have to pay anything for installation, labor or overtime fees. And, best of all, there’s no down payment required for your new furnace and air conditioner.
Worry-Free HVAC from Peak Home Performance
When you upgrade your old heating or cooling system through our Peak Leasing Program, you’ll essentially have a “bumper-to-bumper” warranty for the life of the system—this means you are 100% covered, no surprise expenses out of the blue, and all comprehensive maintenance is included.
Just Comfort and Peace of Mind
Keeping your family comfortable has never been so easy.
- One affordable monthly service fee covers installation, service and maintenance. Period.
- No down payment at all.
- Monthly service fee never increases.
- Does not affect your debt-to-income ratio.
- Fully transferable if you sell your home.
- Emergency? Don’t worry—it’s covered.
|Peak Leasing Program||Traditional Financing||Owner|
|No-cost 24/7 emergency service|
|No up-front costs or down payment|
|No diagnostic fee|
|No trip charges|
|No repair changes - parts*|
|No repair charges - labor*|
|Equipment replaced if it can’t be repaired|
|Annual maintenance* included|
|No lapse in warranty coverage|
|No-cost filter replacement|
|All-inclusive, worry-free comfort|
|No impact to debt/income ration or credit|
Need a new home comfort system? Get PRE-APPROVAL for the Peak Leasing Program today!
No matter how many units you’re in charge of, purchasing and maintaining your heating and cooling and plumbing systems is a costly hassle. But how about if you could lease those systems, build the monthly fee into the rent, and never have to worry about repairs or maintenance again? That’s what the Advantage Program is all about. By leasing this equipment instead of purchasing it, you’re converting a capital expense into an operating expense, and reducing your tax liability. Your systems are now a service provided by us, which means:
- The potential to turn a capital expense into an operating expense.
- The ability to build in the low monthly rate to tenants’ monthly rent.
- All-inclusive flat rates that include maintenance, service, and repairs.
- No need to be the middle-man—Peak Home Performance takes the hassle away by providing a direct link for your tenants if an issue arises with their HVAC systems.
Call us today to get started. Let us take a whole lot off your plate—and replace it with peace of mind.